HOW TO CARE FOR A FOSSIL LEATHER PRODUCT
- Keep the product dry, and avoid damp or wet surfaces.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product.
- Gently use the product as colour transfer can occur.
- Treat the product with care and limit the exposure to direct heat and sunlight.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR LEATHER PRODUCTS
- Use a damp cloth in an inconspicuous area of your product first to ensure that it does not react poorly. Once you have confirmed it to be safe, you can use this to carefully clean your product.
- We suggest speaking with a local leather care professional for more assistance.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR WATCH
It’s a good idea to clean your watch every 2 to 3 months to maintain its appearance and keep it in good working order:
- If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case. Only then is it safe to wash in water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.
- If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
- Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
- After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.